Come on a Journey - Melbourne City
Melbourne’s amazing futuristic architecture, hidden gems, edgy street art, picturesque parks, and beautiful waterfront offer ample opportunities for budding photographers. This 3-hour afternoon photography tour will help you capture the magic of Melbourne aspects on camera, with expert tips from a professional photographer, and a guided tour of the city’s most memorable monuments.
3-hour afternoon photography tour of Melbourne.
Admire Melbourne’s beautiful parks, historic landmarks and distinctive architecture.
Master new photography techniques under the guidance of a professional photographer
No experience necessary: suitable for all digital cameras.
Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalised experience.
* Photo tour/Guide of the "HIDDEN GEMS" of Melbourne's CBD.
* Learn from Professional & local Photographer Haydn Thompson's 15 years in photography.
* Haydn will teach you the basics / intermediate of how to use your digital camera (DSLR, Point & Shoot or iPhone).
* Photography Tutor/Guide
* Course Notes
* Loads of advice on Photography
Departure & Return
St Pauls Cathedral (Corner of Flinders & Swanston St). Meet at the Flinders St entrance.
Flinders Street Station
What To Expect
Meet your guide and small group of no more than 10 people outside St Pauls Cathedral. After deciding upon your itinerary (depending upon your group’s preferences), grab your camera, and set out to explore the city on foot.
With the help of your guide/professional photographer, you’ll learn more about your camera’s settings and master the basics of composition, aperture and lighting. As you stroll around the city, enjoy plenty of opportunities to practice your newfound skills and get creative as you turn your lens towards Melbourne landmarks such as the Eureka Tower, Melbourne’s tallest building; the futuristic Ian Potter Centre; Fitzroy Gardens; or the historic St Paul's Cathedral.
After three hours photographing Melbourne, your tour ends back at Flinders Street Station. Please note: You have the choice of taking a 3-hour afternoon photography tour, or the 3-hour twilight photography tour.
What You Should Bring
* Your own camera (or iPhone), with charged battery/s
* Comfortable walking shoes
* Tripod (if you’ve booked the night session)
* Water and food
* Warm weatherproof jacket (weather dependent)
* Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* Traveler’s should have a moderate physical fitness level
* This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
* Most traveler’s, with a camera or smartphone can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Find your available booking below